The update is
applied only if the unit has an older version of firmware.
1.Please read the README file in the download for instructions on
how to upgrade the firmware.
ARE FIRMWARE UPGRADES FOR THE RADIO YOURWAY LX!!!!! DO NOT INSTALL
ON ANY OTHER PRODUCT OR YOU WILL VOID THE WARRANTY!!!!!!!!
Version 1.10 --> Download
Updated users manual for Version 1.10 upgrade --> Download
Version 1.08 --> Download
To upgrade the firmware (v1.08):
- Viewing scheduled recordings on MAC
- Minor bugs found fixed
NOTE: Please remove any external memory cards before proceeding or an error may occur. Also, disable all Timer Schedules made. To disable Timer Schedules, press and hold the Timer button for 3 seconds. This will take you into the Timer mode. Select the schedule to delete, go down to Type, select Disable then save. Repeat procedure until all Timers are deleted.
Version 1.05 --> Download
1.Connect the product to your PC or MAC via the USB Port.
2.Drag & Drop the firmware FWUP_PRY_MLX_051119_0136.YUF (285KB) file to the root of the LX.
3.Disconnect the LX from your PC/MAC.
4.Turn the unit on and the firmware will upgrade.
5.After firmware is upgraded, reset the LX unit per page 8 of the user manual.
Next Upgrade the font:
6.Connect the product to your PC or MAC via the USB Port.
7.Drag & Drop the font FTUP_PRY_MLX_051119_0136 file (2.35MB) to the root of the LX.
8.Disconnect the LX from your PC/MAC.
9.Turn the unit on and the font will upgrade.
10.After the font is upgraded, reset the LX unit per page 8 of the user manual.
Version 1.02 --> Download
- Released July 30, 2005
- Mac ID3 Tag issue fixed
- Europe AM/FM band selectable
- Released May 20, 2005
- Timer recording improved, missed timer issue fixed
- Resume Play improved, lost resume issue fixed
- FF/REW improved, unit stopping when rewinding long files issue fixed
- Random play improved, more files used during random play
- Overlap Timer recording issue solved
- Internal Clock improved
- Internal format option selectable while in radio mode
- Mic-in recording procedure changed
- User must now select the Mic/Ext option to record with a non-powered microphone